If you are interested in any of the employment opportunities listed below, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
The English Learning Institute in Chapel Hill, NC currently has an open position for a full-time Office Assistant. We are looking for qualified applicants. This is a great position for someone with little to no experience that wants to learn a lot in a short amount of time.
The Office Assistant will assist ELI staff with multiple tasks including student registration, maintaining files, and student services. Additional responsibilities included.
BA or BS degree
ELI is always looking for qualified instructors. Currently, we have an immediate need for instructors.
- Master’s degree in applied linguistics area or master of TESOL
- Candidates that do not have a M.A in TESOL or applied linguistics must hold a TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Deliver the curriculum designated for the assigned level and maintained classroom order
- Assist in the development of curriculum and obtain feedback from students as requested
- Grade homework, class assignments, and projects
- Gather data on student progress as indicated and measured by unit tests, exams, and other tools for student assessment
- Attend cultural events with the students
*Must be available to teach from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.