Tuition & Fees
|I-20 Express Mail||$85 domestic, $100 international|
|I-20 Form Fee||$250|
|Medical Insurance||$650 / term|
*Housing options include the following:
- Apartment: Private bathroom and private bedroom: $1100/month
- Homestay: Includes Breakfast and Dinner: $1400/month
Monday through Friday
20 hours per week
- Duration of each AEP term is nine weeks.
- Tuition does NOT include course material. Course material is $250 ($100 for textbooks and $150 for supplemental material).
Students wishing to register for the next semester must follow the steps below:
- Once accepted for enrollment, contact the Registrar to make a 25% payment to reserve a spot in the program.
- Make full payment no later than five days before the start of class.
All payments must be made in full at the latest five business days prior to the start of the desired semester. If payment is not made, the student will be removed from the semester roster and forfeit the enrollment fee. ELI accepts payments in the form of cash, check, PayPal, and credit cards. Please note that payments made using a credit card will incur a 4% fee. All other payment types do not incur a fee.
- 100% refund for withdrawals within the first five (5) days of orientation.
- 50% refund for withdrawals within first (5) days of first class.
- No refunds after the first week of class.
- Application fee, I-20 express mail, SEVIS fee, and Medical Insurance fees are non-refundable.
Students registering after the payment due date will be subject to a $300 charge and will be subject to available space. Only those students who receive written permission from ELI may be reinstated. Late registration requests must be made in writing and require approval from ELI. All late registrations must make payment in full within three days once approval has been authorized. Any missed classes because of late registration are counted towards the total allowance of absences.
Students can cancel their enrollment without penalty within five business days of orientation. Refunds are processed within 30 days after receiving such written notice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding tuition & fees.
Mention the following code to get $500 off tuition for your first term! The code must be included on your application.