Tuition & Fees
|I-20 Express Mail||$85 domestic, $150 international|
|I-20 Issuance Fee||$250|
|F1 Status Change Fee||$500|
|Medical Insurance||$650 / term|
*Housing options include the following:
- ELI Apartment: Private bathroom and private bedroom: $1100/month
All ELI apartments and homestay include basic furniture, water, electricity, and internet.
Monday through Friday
20 hours per week
One academic year includes four consecutive terms and each term is nine weeks long. We recommend that payment be made for the academic year.
The tuition fees do not include the cost for textbooks and supplemental materials. The estimated cost per term is $250. Due to the online section of the textbooks, you will need to purchase a new set of textbooks for each level of placement before classes start.
All payments must be made in full at the latest five business days before classes start. If payment is not made, the student will be removed from the semester roster and forfeit the enrollment fee. ELI accepts payments in the form of bank wire, cash, check, PayPal, and credit cards. Please note that payments made using a credit card will incur a 4% fee. All other payment types do not incur a fee.
- 100% refund for withdrawals within the first five (5) days of orientation.
- 50% refund for withdrawals within first (5) days of first class.
- No refunds after the first week of class.
- Fees for the Application, Express Mail, I-20 Issurance, and Medical Insurance fees are non-refundable.
Students can cancel their enrollment without penalty within five business days of orientation. Refunds are processed within 30 days after receiving such written notice.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions regarding tuition & fees.