English Learning Institute (ELI) improves and enhances educational, technological, and cultural opportunities for international students seeking to improve their English proficiency. ELI’s Academic English Program fosters English language growth for students wishing to pursue higher education at American universities and want to build upon an intermediate to advanced level of English.
ELI focuses on English teaching practices and pedagogical research, establishing a platform for collaborative resource-based learning and providing international students with educational and cultural exchange opportunities to provide a well-rounded international experience. ELI program maximizes authentic communication, employ learning strategies applicable in real-life and academic situations, and utilize state-of-the-art technology.
ELI delivers lessons in four core subjects: Reading and Vocabulary, Writing, Listening, and Speaking and Presentation. The individualized courses are constructed with altering foci to ensure each student receives the desired outcome. The program formats are designed for optimal learning acquisition in a contemporary setting. Each qualified ELI team member is focused on student development and providing personal support to nurture language learners through detailed lessons that expand upon each student’s knowledge base.
The English Learning Institute’s mission is to provide the highest quality language instruction for each student through its strategically designed curriculum offered by skilled and knowledgeable faculty in a nurturing and culturally-responsive environment that fosters each individual’s academic and personal success.
- Ensure that each learner feels comfortable
- Prepare each learner for academic and personal success
- Provide a conducive environment for the learner to connect with the educational material
- Maintain highly qualified trainers and staff members
- Offer opportunities to delve into American culture through immersion
- Provide the necessary materials for each learner to effectively acquire the English language
- Offer one-on-one assistance as needed